This is the AKA Racing pair of 1/10 scale 2 Wide Wishbone SC Clay Tires with Red Foam Inserts included. AKA’s 2Wide Wishbone SC tires are suited to the high bite blue grooved clay tracks or indoor clay tracks.Features:
- Suited to the high bite blue grooved clay tracks or indoor clay tracks
- Tread design features low profile tread pattern to keep lug squirm to a minimum on high bite surfaces
- Controlled outer sidewall for more consistent handling and tread wear
- Uniform thickness for the best possible balance
- Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality
- Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers
- AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available
The Wishbone’s tread design features a low profile tread pattern that keeps lug squirm to a minimum on high bite surfaces. All AKA SC tires feature the industry standard 2.2"/3" bead sizes. AKA’s engineers, Mark and Gil, have designed a truly innovative inner carcass design that’s designed to fir the industry standard AKA 1/8 scale buggy closed cell foams perfectly. The result is a controlled outer sidewall for more consistent handling and improved tread wear. Say goodbye to cranking in tons of camber to keep the tire patch flat on the ground.
Every single tire tread is track tested and computer designed by AKA’s engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and their team drivers to provide you with the best performance before each tire goes into production.
AKA tires have an extremely long lifespan due to the collective decades of rubber compound development that engineer Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for creating some of the most popular and successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
Everyone knows that tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's more than a priority in AKA tires. AKA’s mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to provide you with the best possible alignment of all the mold components. The result is a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
AKA tire molds are proudly made in the U.S.A. using only the most advance mold-making processes and techniques available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.Includes:
Two AKA Racing 1/10 scale 2 Wide Wishbone SC Clay Tires with Red Foam Inserts