This is AKA Racing's pair of Handlebar Rear Clay Buggy Tires Mounted onto Yellow Hexlite Wheels with Foam inserts included.Features:
- Mounted onto Yellow Hexlite Wheels with Foam inserts included
- Minimal tread height for stability, speed, and traction on hard-packed surfaces
- Leading and trailing edges of the treads have been rounded to minimize break-in time
- Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each tire goes into production.
- Tire balance is critical to superior performance and it''s a priority in AKA tires. Mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- The long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
AKA Racing's Handlebar is an indoor low-profile tread patterns that features minimal tread height for stability, speed, and traction on hard-packed surfaces. The leading and trailing edges of the treads have been rounded to minimize break-in time while AKA's proprietary compounds provide low tire wear.Includes:
Two AKA Racing Handlebar Rear Clay Buggy Tires Mounted onto Yellow Hexlite Wheels with Foam inserts