This is a pair of AKA Racing 1/10 scale Handlebar STD Clay Rear Buggy Tires, (2).Features:
- Taller tread when compared to the original Handlebar tires - provides all the traction you can handle with longer tire life
- Designed for hard packed outdoor blue groove tracks
- Lifespan - The incredibly long life of the AKA tires is due to the collective decades of rubber compound development that engineer Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Gil and Mark have been responsible for developing some of the most successful tires in off-road racing for more than a generation. Each compound has been tested in AKA Racing’s labs and then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality
- Tread Performance - Each tire tread was computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers Mark Pavidis, Gil Losi, and team drivers to ensure the best performance before each and every tire goes into production
- Balance – Just like AKA wheels and inserts, tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's a priority in all AKA tires. Mold components have been manufactured to the highest tolerances to ensure that you're getting the best possible alignment of all the mold components. This results in a tire with a more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
- Designed and made in the USA
AKA Racing’s Handlebar STD tires feature the same tread pattern as the original Handlebar tire, with the exception of taller treads. The STD tread depth provides all the traction you can handle with longer tire life. The all new Handlebar STD has been designed for hard packed outdoor blue groove tracks.
The Handlebar STD are available in AKA's championship winning Super soft, Soft, and Clay compounds and are also available as premounts on yellow or white HEXlite wheels with the industry standard red inserts. As with all AKA tires, the Handlebar STD is designed and proudly made in the USA.Includes:
Two AKA Racing 1/10 scale Buggy Handlebar STD Rear Clay Tires, (2)Note:
Inserts and wheels are not included, sold separately.