This is the AKA Racing pair of 1/10 scale Rebar Clay 2WD Buggy Tires. The Rebar was engineered and designed for indoor tracks and hard packed, blue grooved outdoor tracks.Features:
- Designed for indoor tracks and hard packed, blue grooved outdoor tracks
- Double side rails on the edges of the tire provide extra sidewall support
- Wide staggered center lugs give the Rebar great forward traction to hook up the power and launch your vehicle off the corner and over the jumps
- Innovative inner carcass design made to perfectly fit the industry standard AKA 1/10 buggy closed cell foams
- More consistent handling and tread wear
- Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality
- Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers
- AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available
Jared Tebo and Mark Pavidis have collaborated and created AKA’s latest 1/10 scale Short Course tire called the Rebar. The AKA Rebar Tire features double side rails on its edges to provide you with extra sidewall support. This extra support is crucial to making the tire feel more consistent during turns, enabling you to have the confidence push even harder. The Rebar’s wide staggered center lugs give the it great forward traction to hook up the power and launch your vehicle off the corner and over the jumps.
Every single tire tread is track tested and computer designed by AKA’s engineers Gil Losi, Mark Pavidis and their team drivers to provide you with the best performance before each tire goes into production.
AKA tires have an extremely long lifespan due to the collective decades of rubber compound development that engineer Gil Losi brings to the table. In fact, Mark and Gil have been responsible for creating some of the most popular and successful tires in off-road racing for a generation. Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality.
Everyone knows that tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's more than a priority in AKA tires. AKA’s mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to provide you with the best possible alignment of all the mold components. The result is a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
AKA tire molds are proudly made in the U.S.A. using only the most advance mold-making processes and techniques available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.Includes:
Two AKA Racing 1/10 scale Rebar Clay 2WD Buggy Tires