This is the AKA Racing pair of 1/10 scale Vektor Clay Front 4WD Buggy Tires. The Vektor tire features a low profile tread design which is ideal for hard packed indoor and outdoor tracks.Features:
- Low profile tread design which is ideal for hard packed indoor and outdoor tracks
- Directional tire design allows you to choose between mild or aggressive handling characteristics
- Carcass design, lug size and lug spacing have been designed to balance tire wear vs. traction to deliver a great value
- Each compound is tested in labs then rigorously track tested to ensure the highest quality
- Each tire tread is computer designed and track tested by AKA engineers
- AKA tire molds are made in the U.S.A. using the most advance mold-making techniques and processes available
The AKA’s Vektors’ directional tire design provides you with the choice between aggressive or mild handling characteristics, depending on which way you prefer to run the tire. The Vektor’s lug size, carcass design, and lug spacing have been designed and engineered to balance tire wear vs. traction, making these tires a great value.
Everyone knows that tire balance is critical to superior performance and it's more than a priority in AKA tires. AKA’s mold components are manufactured to the highest tolerances to provide you with the best possible alignment of all the mold components. The result is a tire with more uniform thickness for the best possible balance.
AKA tire molds are proudly made in the U.S.A. using only the most advance mold-making processes and techniques available. The cost is higher to produce such a precision mold, but its part of an uncompromising desire to deliver the highest quality product available.Includes:
Two AKA Racing 1/10 scale Vektor Clay Front 4WD Buggy Tires