This is the Airtronics 94851 Metal Gear, Ball Bearing, High Power Digital Servo. This Airtronics 94851 High Power Digital Servo was perfectly engineered for larger scale aircraft and 1/10 to 1/8 scale cars and trucks.Features:
- Includes Mounting Hardware, One Servo Wheel and One 6-Point Servo Horn
- Perfectly engineered for larger scale aircraft and 1/10 to 1/8 scale cars and trucks
- Superior strength and long lasting durability
- Compatible with all current Airtronics receivers and current Hitec, JR and Futaba receivers
- Molded neoprene vibration isolators
- Injection-molded servo cases
- Comes with ‘Z’ connector
The Airtronics 94851 High Power Digital Servo features custom I.C.'s, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) construction and splined output shafts for easier control surface adjustments. This High Power Digital Servo has molded neoprene vibration isolators and injection-molded servo cases ensure superior strength and long lasting durability.
The Airtronics 94851 High Power Digital Servo features an Airtronics 'Z' connector, which is compatible with all current Airtronics receivers as well as current Hitec, JR and Futaba receivers.Note:
This Airtronics servo is safe to use with receivers that have a Nominal Input Voltage rating of 4.8v ~ 6.6v.
Torque at 4.8v: 161oz-in (11.6kg-cm)
Torque at 6.0v: 192oz-in (13.8kg-cm)
Speed at 4.8v: 0.23sec/60?
Speed at 6.0v: 0.19sec/60?
Weight: Approx .12 lbs (1.87oz)
Dimensions: 1.57 x 0.77 x 1.56in (40.0 x 19.5 x 39.6mm)
Gear Train: Metal
Bushing/Ball Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
Motor Type: Standard 3-Pole
Connector Type: 'Z' Connector