This is the Airtronics Super Vortex Zero Competition Brushless ESC. Features:
- Adjustable Voltage Cutoff
- Thermal Overload Protection Circuit
- Compatible with Normal, SHR, and SSR Channel Modes
- Brushless Sensored Design with Custom Sanwa ESC Programming
- Twelve Programming Modes
- Supports Remote Programming via the Transmitter (SSL Supported ONLY)
Specifically designed for competition from the ground-up, the Airtronics Super Vortex Zero features huge current handling capabilities, an almost immeasurable resistance, and advanced programming.
When used with the Airtronics M12 or Sanwa EXZES-Z transmitters, this ESC can be programmed directly from the radio. Additionally, telemetry data such as RPM, speed, motor temperature, ESC temperature, and battery voltage can be read from the Super Vortex ZERO ESC and displayed on the transmitter.
Input Power: 1S or 2S LiPo
Motor Limit: 3.5T with 1S or 4.5T with 2S LiPo
On Resistance: 0.00038 Ohms
Rated Current: 740 Amps/Phase
Dimensions: 1.25x1.39x.77? (32x35.5x19.7mm)