This is the brand new Align T-Rex 250 Plus DFC BNF (Bind-n-Fly) Helicopter. Features:
- Assembled and tuned at the factory
- Ideal for Futaba S-FHSS 2.4Ghz system/JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX system transmitters
- New style linkage rod design increases the linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted. This gives you a head assembly that is simplified and rigid
- Equipped with the newly released 3GX MR flybarless system, with FHSS 2.4GHz built in, supports Spektrum DSM2/DSMX or JR DSM2 satellite.
- Simpler and more direct setup (with setting optimized for T-Rex 250 Plus DFC) resulting in a more stable and more preferable control feel than ever before
- Specifically designed for the DFC rotorhead system; improves DFC connecting rod's strength and minimizes linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers
- Material integration technology used in frames, improves rigidity and simplifies maintenance
- New style of quick/removable gyroscope mounting platform has been integrated with rudder servo mount. This effectively utilizes the frame’s inner space for easy maintenance
- New anti-rotation guide
- Strengthened landing skids add to its durability.
- High efficiency shaft tail drive system increases rudder performance and decreases power loss
- Utilizes newly developed highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability for torque tube drive gear. Effectively minimizes gear striping and crash damage
- Single tail belt unit with new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier to assemble and improves rudder efficiency
- Utilizes the dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel
- Newly styled aerodynamic canopy for the ultimate fit
The fully assembled Align T-Rex 250 Plus DFC BNF helicopter can be flown immediately, by simply plugging in a charged battery, allowing you to completely bypass the assembly and adjustment process. Before you can fly, you simply need to bind the helicopter with a transmitter and either the Futaba S-FHSS system or the Spektrum DSM2/DSMX / JR DSM2 accordingly (following the manual’s instruction).
The T-Rex 250 Plus DFC BNF helicopter utilizes the cutting edge DFC rotor head assembly, and comes paired with the 3GX MRS flybarless system. Without any tuning or adjustments, this combo will provide optimal stability that’s suitable for pilots of all skill levels.
For those enthusiasts who wish to fine tune 3GX MRS even further, it can be done through a few simple steps. With the addition of the brand new Align 3GX MRS, the T-Rex 250 Plus DFC BNF pushes past the performance limitations of the standard flybar helicopter, improving both stability and 3D performance while maintaining a down to earth price level.
One Align T-REX 250 PRO Kit'set, one 205D Carbon Fiber Blades, one RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor, one 3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System, one DS425M Digital, three DS415M Digital servos, one RCE-BL15P Brushless ESC, and one pair of 37mm Tail BladesRequires:
ALIGN T6 of Futaba S-FHSS 2.4G Transmitter or JR/Spektrum 2.4GHz Transmitter (DSM2/DSMX)
Pitch gauge x 1
11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery x 1