This is the Align T-Rex 250 Plus DFC RTF Helicopter with the 3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System included.
- Can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process
- Built in normal flight mode and stunt flight mode, with two step dual rate settings
- Equipped with 3GX MRS flybarless system, with built in FHSS 2.4GHz receiver, also supports Spektrum DSM2/DSMX or JR DSM2 satellite
- Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance
- Updated anti-rotation guide
- Strengthened landing skids for enhanced durability
- Utilizes highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability for torque tube drive gear. Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage
- Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and precision control feel.
- T-Rex 250 Plus DFC RTF package is completely assembled and tuned at the factory
- Align T6 system utilizes Futaba 2.4G S-FHSS frequency hopping 6 channel transmitter, with complete helicopter functions along with 15 model memory
- Updated linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid
- Designed specifically for DFC rotor head system, improving DFC connecting rod's strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers
- Updated quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance
- Efficient shaft drive tail system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss
- Single unit tail belt unit with the counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier to assemble and improve rudder efficiency
- Aerodynamically styled canopy for the ultimate fit
The fully assembled T-Rex 250 Plus DFC helicopter can be flown immediately, by simply plugging in a charged battery, allowing you to bypass assembly and adjustment process. Align's T-Rex 250 Plus DFC utilizes the DFC rotor head assembly, and comes paired with 3GX MRS flybarless system. Without any adjustment or tuning, this combo will provide you with optimal stability, and makes this heli suitable for pilots of all levels.
For those enthusiasts who wish to fine tune 3GX MRS even further, it can be done through a few simple steps.
With the addition of the brand new 3GX MRS, the T-Rex 250 Plus DFC pushes past the performance limitation of flybar helicopter, improving both stability and 3D performance, while maintaining a down to earth price level.
One Align T-Rex 250 Pro with one 205D Carbon Fiber Blade set, one RCM-BL250MX (3600kV) Brushless motor, one T6 Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz Transmitter, one 3GX MRS Programmable Flybarless System, one DS425M Digital servo, three DS415M Digital servos, one RCE-BL15X Brushless ESC, one pair of 37mm Tail Blades, one Balance Charger RCC-3SX, one 11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh battery, and four 1.5V AA Zinc-Carbon Battery