This is the Align T-Rex 250 Pro DFC Super Combo with the Redesigned 3GX.
T-Rex 250 Pro DFC Features:
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 450’s 3D performance and speed.
- New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
- Designed specifically for DFC rotorhead system, improving DFC connecting rod’s strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers.
- Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
- New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance.
- New anti-rotation guide.
- Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
- High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss.
- Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency
- Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel
- Streamlined design canopy
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system available on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system
- Illustrated instructions on the computer setup software helps direct the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines
- The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. The settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- Suitable for helicopters of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
One Align T-Rex 250 PRO Kit
One 250DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set
One 3GX Programmable Flybarless System
One 205 main blades set
One 205D Carbon main blades set
One RCE-BL15P 15A Brushless ESC (Build-in 5~6V adjustable BEC)
One RCM-BL250MX (3600KV) Brushless motor
One Motor pinion gear 15T
One DS425M Digital servo
Three DS415M Digital servos
One #00 Philips screw driver
One 0.9mm Hex head wrench
One 1.3mm HSS Hexagon screw driver
Transmitter (6-channel or more,helicopter system)
Receiver (6-channel or more)
11.1V 3S LiPo 850mAh Battery