This is the Align T-Rex 450Pro DFC Super Combo. Align has paired the T-Rex 450Pro DFC with the redesigned 3GX Programmable Flybarless System, making this one unbelievable super combo.
Align has developed some of the most high-performance, high-quality helicopters in the industry. The brand new Align T-Rex 450 Pro DFC Super Combo has a 400-size airframe and a performance level that's far beyond the equivalent size glow helicopter.
Align has continued to set new standards in both price and quality. The new Align T-Rex 450 Pro DFC Super Combo continues with their standards, which were first established with its predecessor -the Align T-Rex 450. This new version will give you an enormous amount of control in both precision flying and 3D maneuverability. The new version of the T-Rex 450 incorporates many of today's newest innovative designs that have proven to be reliable and successful in the larger Align helicopters.
One Align T-Rex 450 PRO DFC Kit set
One 3GX Flybarless System
One 325D 3G Carbon blades
One RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC
One 450MX Brushless motor(3400KV)
One DS520 Digital servo
Three DS415M (Metal Gear)Digital servo
Receiver(6-channel or more)
11.1V 3S Li-Po 2000~2300mAh battery X1
Transmitter (6-channel or more,helicopter system)
3GX Programmable Flybarless System
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6 mm
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
T-Rex 450Pro DFC
Main Rotor Diameter: 710mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 121T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
Tail Drive Gear: 25T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.08:4.24
Weight(w/o power system): 513g
Flying Weight: Approx. 638g
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- New redesigned 3GX represents a completely new generation of multi-function flybarless systems. The 3GX will dramatically improve your heli's performance.
- Currently the lightest and smallest flybarless system available on the market.
- Two ports so you can directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in as little as a few minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems that are currently available on the market- including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphic illustrated instructions on the computer setup software instructs you through a step by step setup process, giving you a quick and painless setup time without omitting any steps.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity- With the much anticipated and soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed (wireless) from a PC.
- Built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, so a external governor isn't required to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in the 3GX to allow you to fine tune a variety of settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared with your friends.
- Utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors, with the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market. This allows it to be used under harsher than normal conditions. Its dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation of 3G.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor, 4 times faster than the previous generation, along with completely re-written firmware.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize your heli on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers.
- 3GX's rudder provides consistent rudder feel, even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
T-Rex 450Pro DFC Features:
- Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, giving you an extremely low CG design that minimizes wind resistance, provides more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
- New removable servo mounting block and main shaft block simplifies main shaft and servo maintenance.
- Integrated battery and ESC mounting platform, with adjustable battery position for the most optimal CG position.
- Vertical rudder servo mount design for closer CG, and increases the sportiness of 3D flights.
- New and improved frame side plates with dedicated 3GX mounting location simplifies overall aesthetics and wire management.
- New style gyro mounting platform for added length.
- Highly rigid and lightweight carbon side plates.
- New style dual point supported tail control assembly for slop free tail, improving on rudder resolution and control precision.
- Unique anti-centripetal force weight tail blade grips to improve rudder locking effect.
- Equipped with Align's brand new MX series high efficiency brushless motor.
- Highly efficient torque tube tail drive design, dramatically reduce power loss found on belt driven system.
- Streamlined design canopy.
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
A fast shipment with everything arriving in mint condition. Order from RC Planet, and you get to stay at home and receive what you need easily and quickly!