This is the Align T-Rex 450 Pro DFC Super Combo with a 3S1P 11.1V 2250mAh/40C Battery (AGNHBP22502X1) included.
T-Rex 450PRO DFC Features:
- New removable main shaft block and servo mounting block simplifies main shaft and servo maintenance
- Vertical rudder servo mount designed for closer CG, increasing the sportiness of 3D flights
- New style gyro mounting platform with added length
- New style dual point supported tail control assembly for slop free tail, improves on rudder resolution and control precision
- Equipped with Align's brand new MX series high efficiency brushless motor
- Streamlined design canopy
- Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed
- Integrated battery and ESC mounting platform, with adjusted battery position to achieve the most optimal CG position of the helicopter
- New improved frame side plates with dedicated 3GX mounting location, to simplify wire management and overall aesthetics
- Highly rigid and lightweight carbon side plates
- Unique anti-centripetal force weight tail blade grips to improve rudder locking effect
- Highly efficient torque tube tail drive design, dramatically reduces power loss found on belt driven systems
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system available on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system
- Illustrated instructions on the computer setup software helps direct the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines
- The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. The settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- Suitable for helicopters of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
One Align T-Rex 450 Pro DFC Super Combo with one 3GX Flybarless System, one 325D 3G Carbon blades set, one RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC, one 450MX Brushless motor(3400KV), three DS415M (Metal Gear)Digital servo, one DS520 Digital servo, and one 3S1P 11.1V 2250mAh/40C
Transmitter (6-channel or more,helicopter system)
Receiver (6-channel or more)
11.1V 3S Li-Po 2000~2300mAh battery