The T-Rex 500E Pro features high stability, excellent gust resistance, superior control feel, and as the 500 is just the right size/price, it is the ultimate choice for enthusiasts.
- Main rotor housing with integrated washout base for lower CG and aerodynamically efficient, improving 3D performance.
- Unique carbon composite technology which effectively strengthen the weak areas and simplify electronics installation.
- Servos can be mounted directly onto frame without mounting nuts.
- Rear in-frame rudder servo mount design for centralize 3G for best 3D performance.
- Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with heatsink style casing and embedded fan to dramatically improve cooling and increase power output.
- Unique fast release gyro and receiver mount design for fast removal and sturdy attachment.
- Uses high precision slant tooth (helical) main gear, with higher load sustainability and lower noise output.
- Brand new tail gear box with higher material quality and easy maintenance.
- Newly designed dual bearinged tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and ultimate tail locking performance.
- Highly efficient shaft driven tail system which effectively reduce power loss found on belt driven system, and at the same time increase performance during flight.
- Brand new 4mm carbon rudder control rod and metal rudder pitch bell crank to further improve the rudder locking effect and controllability.
- New style battery mounting platform to strengthen frame as well as provide mount for electronic speed controller.
- New style lower CG landing gear.
- Newly styled aerodynamic canopy for the ultimate fit, making the helicopter stand out.
The main rotor housing with integrated washout base allows for lower CG and aerodynamic efficiency, improving 3D performance. Composite technology is used throughout the side frames which cleverly strengthen the weak areas, and eliminated servo mounting nuts to simplify maintenance at the same time. Removable gyro mounting platform and receiver mount are more rigid and ergonomically friendly. Rudder servo is mounted inside the frame for more central CG point to improve 3D performance, as well as minimize crash damage to the servo. Superior quality tail gear box, thicker stronger side plates around tail drive crown gear. Newly designed dual bearing tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and ultimate tail locking performance. At the heart of the helicopter, the high efficiency Align MX series motor provides outstanding continuous power.
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver (7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 5200mAh X2 (3300mAh suggestion)
Dial Pitch Gauge
Length: 868mm (34.2 in)
Height: 300mm (11.8 in)
Width: 161mm (6.3 in)
Main Blade Length: 425mm (16.7 in)
Main Rotor Diameter: 978mm (38.5 in)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 206mm (8.1 in)
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 134T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 145T
Tail Drive Gear: 36T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:11.17:4.03
Weight (with motor): 1210g (42.7 oz)