This is the Align T-Rex 600E DFC 3GX Super Combo.
T-Rex 600E Pro DFC Features:
- The frame utilizes 2mm carbon fiber plates of the highest spec. Patented composite material construction technique cleverly utilize frame space that improved overall rigidity, and also created a minimalistic beauty.
- Heatsink embedded into motor mount for effective cooling of motor.
- Utilize direct link CCPM swashplate control system to enable direct and fast control response. Specially designed anodized CNC servo horns are not only visually pleasing, but are extremely rigid.
- The most optimal motor pinion ratio and tail gear ratio to achieve the most efficient power output and flight characteristic.
- Additional radial bearing is added to the one way bearing block to ensure smooth rotation, and eliminate jammed one way bearing.
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
- Brand new CNC machined metal tail gear box, with thicker side plates to increase rigidity. The more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- Tail pitch mechanism equipped with high precision bearing.
- New lightened landing gear assembly with lower center of gravity.
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Top mounted motor base bringing the motor’s center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility.
- Utilizes highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise.
- High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder lockingand control effectiveness.
- Brand new 600 class 12S high voltage brushless motor providing generous torque and power output, yet consumes lower average current to prolong the life of batteries.
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- Total pitch range of +15~-15 degrees, for the ultimate 3D explosive power.
- High speed thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
- High quality painted fiberglass canopy with 4-point quick release mounts.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system available on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system
- Illustrated instructions on the computer setup software helps direct the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines
- The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. The settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- Suitable for helicopters of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
One T-Rex 600E Pro DFC with one 600 3G Carbon fiber blades set, one 600MX Brushless Motor(510KV), threeDS615 Standard servos, one DS655 Specialized servo, one 3GX Flybarless System, oneCastle ICE HV 80 Brushless ESC, and one 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver (7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 4600mAh X2 (3300mAh suggestion)
Digital Pitch Gauge/Dial Pitch Gauge