This is the Align T-Rex 600E Pro DFC Helicopter Combo with the 3GX Programmable Flybarless System included.3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system available on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system
- Illustrated instructions on the computer setup software helps direct the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines
- The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. The settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- Suitable for helicopters of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
T-Rex 600E DFC Helicopter
One 3GX Flybarless System
One set of 95 Carbon Fiber Tail Blades
One set of 600 3G Carbon Fiber Blades
One 750MX Brushless Motor (530kV)
One DS655 Digital Servos
Three DS615 Digital Servos
One Castle ICE2 HV 80 Brushless ESCRequires:
Transmitter - 7-channel or more helicopter system
Receiver - 7-channel or more
6S Li-Po 2600 - 4600mAh X2 (3300mAh suggestion)
Digital Pitch Gauge/Dial Pitch Gauge
Align T-Rex 600E Pro DFC Helicopter shown with optional carbon tail boom.
Align T-Rex 600E Helicopter
Main Blade Length: 600mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1347mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 260mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 14T
Main Drive Gear: 118T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 131T
Tail Drive Gear: 34T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:8.42:3.85
Weight(With Motor): 6.26lbs (100.17oz)
3GX Programmable Flybarless System
Operating voltage range: DC 3.5V~8.4V
Operating current consumption: <80mA @4.8V
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degrees
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degrees
Sensor resolution: 12bit
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
Operating Temperature: -20~60 degrees
Operating Humidity: 0%~95%
Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6 mm
Weight: .02lbs (0.38oz)