This is the Align T-Rex 600N DFC Nitro Helicopter 3GX Super Combo.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- The all new redesigned Align 3GX represents the new generation of multi function flybarless systems. Its drastically improved performance will create an immediate impact on any RC Heli enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the lightest and smallest flybarless system available on the market.
- Two ports to directly connect JR and Spektrum satellite receivers, plus full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- The Align 3GX is based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, so it can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. Plus, the 3GX supports all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market, including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- The graphically illustrated instructions (included on the convenient computer setup software) helps to guide you through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity. With the anticipated and soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the Align 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in the 3GX to let pilots to fine tune numerous settings for rudder and swashplate.
- Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared with your friends.
- The 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions.
- Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet has explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize; hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
T-Rex 600N DFC Features:
- Dual 3K carbon plate side frame design for ease of maintenance and resistance to torque induced flex.
- Newly designed unibody stainless steel tail drive gear center mount, for more precise tail drive gear and higher tolerance.
- Brand new torque tube front and rear drive gear set, use utilizes newly developed, highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability.
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips.
- Highly efficient lightened engine cooling fan, reducing engine load and improving cooling efficiency.
- Forward mounted rudder servo to protect it from exhaust contamination.
- 95mm tail blades for sharp rudder response and excellent tail locking ability.
- Large capacity 440CC fuel tank for up to 10 minutes of extreme 3D flights.
- All up ready to fly dry weight is only 3200g (7lbs).
- Impact resistant fiberglass canopy with 3 point hook mounting system for ease of install/removal.
- 1 Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
- Additional radial bearing is added to the top of the main gear hub to ensure stable rotation, and eliminate jamming of one way bearing.
- New high quality carbon rudder control rod assembly using 5mm carbon rod and metal connectors, resulting in improved rudder control precision.
- Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
- Utilizes high efficient tail drive system
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design
- Large diameter clutch system with unique installation method for good balance, minimal vibration, and effective power transfer.
- Unique H cross section shaped electronic mounting platform for easy electronic mounting and protection.
- Starting and clutch supporting point utilizes 10mm one way bearing.
- Main fuel tank designed with fuel supply stabilization effect.
- Designed with concepts from large helicopter competitions, for the best static and dynamic flight performance.
One Align T-Rex 600N DFC Nitro Helicopter with one set of 600 3G Carbon Fiber Blades, one 3GX Flybarless system, three Ds615 Standard servo, one Ds655 Specialized servo, one Govemor Sensor, and one B6T 2 In 1 Voltage Regulator
Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver(7-channel or more)
Standard servo X1 ( for throttle)
Engine starter X1
Digital pitch gauge X1
Fuel pump X1
Engine fuel X1
Align 50H Engine or 55HP Engine X1