This is the Align T-Rex 700E DFC HV Super Combo HV Brushless Servo. Align has combined the T-Rex 700E DFC helicopter and combined it with the 3GX Programmable Flybarless System and the HV Brushless Servo. With more power and torque , the T-Rex 700E DFC HV
Super Combo's performance is beyond amazing. Electric flight is also
cleaner and quieter, so there is no oily mess to cleanup at the end of
your flying day! Sliding battery tray rails and a innovative battery
retaining system are but two of the features that make this amazing 90
class heli stand out.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
redesigned 3GX represents a completely new generation of multi-function
flybarless systems. The 3GX will dramatically improve your heli's
- Currently the lightest and smallest flybarless system available on the market.
- Two ports so you can directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in as little
as a few minutes. Additionally, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM
swashplate systems that are currently available on the market- including
90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- Graphic illustrated
instructions on the computer setup software instructs you through a step
by step setup process, giving you a quick and painless setup time
without omitting any steps.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity-
With the much anticipated and soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity
kit, the 3GX can be programmed (wireless) from a PC.
- Built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, so a external governor isn't required to reduce electronic wire clutters.
parameters have been opened up in the 3GX to allow you to fine tune a
variety of settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature
allows custom settings to be shared with your friends.
brand new gyroscope sensors, with the highest specifications when
compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market. This
allows it to be used under harsher than normal conditions. Its dual axis
plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder
correction precision compared to last generation of 3G.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor, 4 times faster than the previous generation, along with completely re-written firmware.
built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize
your heli on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers.
rudder provides consistent rudder feel, even under high speed
conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill
levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter.
With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self
stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way
point flights as well as return home.
T-Rex 700E DFC Features:
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks, allowing cyclic servos to be mounted directly onto the bearing blocks, which together with the composite material frame plates, creating a clean and uncluttered look.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
- Equipped with 750MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with ribbed case and fan to dramatically increase cooling effect, and improve overall power output
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
- Equipped with third bearing main shaft support to increase rigidity, meeting the needs of extreme 3D maneuvers.
- High grade painted fiberglass canopy with new 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to simplify installation.
- Brand new CCPM direct servo linkage design to eliminate the weight of
double push-pull linkage system, enabling faster and more precise
- Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame
structure for ease of maintenance and high rigidity. Increased front
opening area to allow for simpler battery installation.
- Top mounted motor base bringing the motor's center of gravity closer
to rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to cool
the motor effectively.
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail
drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise
- New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for
protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify
- Brand new gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- High torque rated one way bearing base.
- High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
- New lightweight landing gears.
- New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate
3GX Flybarless system x 1
Aluminum Tail Boom x 1
T-Rex 700E DFC Kits Set x 1set
3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom x 1
690 3G Carbon Fiber Blades x 1set
750MX Brushless Motor(530KV) x 1
Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC x 1
BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo x 3
BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo x 1
105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades x 1set
Dial Pitch Gauge
Receiver (7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh x 2
2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh x 1
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)