This is the Align T-Rex 700E V2 3GX Super Combo Electric Helicopter. Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates. The 3GX features a Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software which directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Newly designed metal main blade control system, with the detachable main rotor grip, provides high rigidity and superior control precision.
- All metal main blade control system, resulting in enhanced durability and control precision.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- New lateral adjustable metal left/right control bellcrank arms and elevator control arms, enabling the most ideal endpoint travel adjustment for 3G flybarless as well as flybar system, while increasing servo resolution for improved control precision .
- Utilizes highest spec CNC modue-1 helical main gear, with highest load tolerance and lowest noise
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection
- Top mounted motor base bringing the motor's center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively
- Utilizing module 1 gear pitch for improved power sustainability of main gear
- Side frame attached third motor bearing block to ensure trueness of motor shaft at extreme radial force. Enhanced the motor efficiency and longer lifetime and decrease the sudden change for the gears gap to increase the strength of the main gear
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling
- New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation
- Wide +/- 15 degree pitch range for superior 3D performance and explosive power.
- Utilizes high efficiency tail drive shaft system
- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters. A library of pre-configured 3GX settings specifically available for the T-Rex series of helicopters, allows pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopters.
Three levels of flight mode are available on the 3GX to provide different feels for beginner to advanced pilots. Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. And the settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends!
The 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
The 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet possesses explosive agility.
With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision. The 3GX's rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that rudder sensitivity is catered specifically for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
Additional peripherals planned for the 3GX includes 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and GPS positioning system. While the commonly available position hold gyro system utilizes only 6 sensors, 3GX's total of 10 sensors ensure positioning of helicopter with superior accuracy, providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography or other special purposes.
One Align T-Rex 700E V2 3GX Super Combo Electric Helicopter with one Aluminum Tail Boom, one 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom, one set of 690 3G Carbon fiber blades, three DS610 Digital servo, one DS650 Digital servo, one 3GX Flybarless System, one 700MX Brushless Motor(510KV), one Castle ICE HV 120 Brushless ESC, one 6A External BEC w/ 5.1V Two-way Step-down voltage regulator, and one set of 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver (7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh X2
Dial Pitch Gauge