This is the Align T-Rex 700 Nitro DFC Super Combo. Align has taken their T-Rex 700 Nitro helicopter and combined it with one 690 3G Carbon fiber blade set, three DS615 digital servos, one DS655 digital tail servo and their groundbreaking 3GX Programmable Flybarless System.3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
T-Rex 700N DFC Features:
- Align’s newly redesigned 3GX represents a brand new generation of multi function flybarless system.
- The 3GX is currently the lightest and smallest flybarless system currently available on the market. Its two ports are able to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on Align’s 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be easily setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. Plus, the 3GX supports all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently available on the market- including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- The included computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the anticipated soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from your PC.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in the 3GX, allowing pilots to fine tune a variety of settings for the rudder and swashplate. The settings export feature lets you share your custom settings with your friends.
- Align’s 3GX features brand new gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Its dual axis plus rudder sensor drastically improves rudder and swashplate correction precision, especially when compared to last generation 3G.
- The 3GX is suitable for helicopter classes from 250 to 800, glow engine and electric powered. Its superior vibration resistant characteristic are evident, even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- The 3GX uses a 16 bit processor, making it 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet possesses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, Align’s 3GX is able to stabilize your helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- The 3GX's rudder will give you a consistent rudder feel, even when under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- With the APS gyro, your helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
- Dual bearing plus thrust bearing supported tail grip design
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design
- Front mounted rudder servo to minimize exhaust contamination
- Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design that minimizeswind resistance, provides a more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speeds
- Large diameter clutch assembly with unique installation method; balanced, minimal vibration, and solid power transfer
- 3K carbon plate narrow frame design; simple yet highly rigid, making assembly and maintenance convenient
- Utilizes larger capacity fuel tank for larger displacement engines, increasing 3D flight duration
- New style H-cross section electronics mounting platform for easy installation of electronics
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear
- Operates with the best ratio of 8:1:4.95 to provide you with the best flight performance and tail lock
- High efficiency light weight engine cooling fan that reduces engine load and improves cooling efficiency
- Main fuel tank designed for stable consistent fuel delivery
- New one way bearing housing capable of wit'standing high torque
- Quality airbrushed fiberglass canopy with 4 point anti-vibration mount for fast installation and removal
- New tail control assembly with dual mounting points, effectively eliminates slop and improves control precision and feel
- Tailboom is extended by 15mm to support the use of 720mm main blades. When equipped with 105 or 120 class engine, there will be a noticeable increase in power and performance!
One T-REX 700 Nitro Kit
One 3GX Programmable Flybarless System
One 690 3G Carbon fiber blade set
One 2 In 1 Voltage regulator combo
Three DS615 Digital servo
One DS655 Digital servo
One Aluminum Tail BoomRequires:
Receiver (7-channel or more)
Standard servo ( for throttle)
Digital pitch gauge
Align 91H Engine or 91HP Engine
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
3GX Programmable Flybarless System
Operating Temperature: -10~60 degree
X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
T-Rex 700N DFC
Main Blade Length: 690mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1562mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
Engine Pinion Gear: 14T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 21T
Drive Gear Ratio: 8:1:4.95
Fuel Tank Capacity: 660cc.
Weight (with Power System): Approx. 4200g