This is the AquaCraft radio controlled ready-to-sail fiberglass Hobbico Paradise Sailboat. Features:
- Fiberglass deck and hull
- Injection molded masthead and sail line boom supports
- Aluminum mast and boom
- Low drag keel and boom disconnect for easy transporting.
- Hull Features: Raised cabin area with railings, rigging cleats, raised steering wheel, and other details with pre-applied Blue and Green trim scheme.
- Sails: Rip-stop nylon with trim scheme applied.
- Rigging: All lines and cleats numbered for fast and easy hookup out of the box.
- Radio: AquaCraft 2-stick sailboat radio made by Futaba provides rudder and sail control, receiver and servos are pre-installed in hatch, radio system features servo reversing, battery status LED, and charging jack for optional NiCds.
- Radio Compartment: Easily accessible from the deck hatch.
- Display Stand: Elliptical shaped with hardened steel supports, pre-finished wooden base and rubber sections where hull rests.
- Warranty: 90 day limited.
Hobbico Paradise sailboat with all rigging lines
Radio system with two standard servos
12 AA batteries for radio system, phillips screwdriver, needle nose pliers
Length: 26" (660mm)
Beam (Width): 5.25" (133mm)
Height: 50.5" (1283mm)
Weight: 3lb (1360g)
Sail Area: Jib--119", Main--144"-Total is 263
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I'm new at this, and having some difficulties. I plan to stop by your shop for some advice on my way back to Idaho in the next couple of weeks. The boat is very cool!Thanks,Dennis