This is the AquaCraft Rescue 17 Electric Fireboat RTR with a Water Cannon and Tactic TTX490 4-channel 2.4GHz Transmitter. AquaCraft’s newest boat is an RTR that comes with a working water cannon that can shoot water up to 10 feet, a pre-installed 17 piece LED lighting system, and it even includes a 2.4GHz Tactic radio system. Features:
- Painted, joined fiberglass hull, deck and cabin
- Ladders and staircases
- Radar and radio masts
- 600-size motor
- 17-piece LED lighting system
- Servos and drive system
- Water cannon rotates 120 degrees — and shoots a stream of water up to 10 feet.
- Bright, 17-piece LED lighting system runs on power from main battery — no additional pack required
- Wire rope deck railing
- Water cannon with powerful, high-capacity pump
- Water valves, windows, searchlights and more
- 2S, LiPo-ready ESC
- TR324 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT receiver
The Rescue 17 is the only large-scale fireboat RTR available — and it can easily be ready for launch in mere minutes after it leaves the box. The Rescue 17 is also the only fireboat that offers so many “realizing” details: a rotating, functioning water cannon, lights on-deck and in the cabin, wire rope railings and more. Owners will have plenty of time to enjoy them, too, because every real-life detail and all the good looks are already built-in. Add batteries and a charger, and it's ready for duty and instant admiration.
38 in (965 mm)
Beam: 10.25 in (261 mm)
Height: 17 in (432 mm)
Weight: 8 lb (3.60 kg)
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I got the Rescue 17 as a retrieval boat for my RC flying club, we have a lake at the one end of our field. following several u-tubes I added a lot of details it looks very good. I am amazed at how good it looks and runs. I'm having as much fun running the boat as I have flying!