This is the AquaCraft electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run Rio EP Offshore Superboat.
- Construction: Durable lightweight ABS plastic, white in color with decals applied
- Radio: AquaCraft Tactic 2.4GHz pistol grip system with SLT-Secure Link Technology, servo reversing and steering rate functions and mini steering servo
- Radio Box: Pretaped, waterproof to protect servo and receiver
- Drive System: Surface Drive with 1/8" flex cable and prop shaft
- Trim Plates: Aluminum, can be fine tuned for maximum performance
- Motor: 550 water cooled
- Rudder: Constructed of aluminum, dual break-away design protects transom
- Warranty: Ninety day limited through manufacturer
AA Batteries: 4 for transmitter
Battery: 6-cell NiCd/NiMH stick or 7-cell NiCd/NiMH hump battery pack
Charger: For selected battery type
Note: When using a 7-cell (8.4V) battery pack with over 2000mAh capacity, allow the electronics to cool down for at least 10 minutes between runs. This will avoid stressing the electronic speed control (ESC) to the point that it could fail.