This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled 1/8th scale Kraton Speed Truck from ARRMA.
Loaded with a waterproof 180A ESC, BLX 2050kv Brushless Motor, ADS-15M waterproof Metal-Geared Steering Servo, super-tough composite parts for long-lasting durability, precision fit red anodized aluminum accessories for head-turning looks and easy servicing. Equipped with ATX-100 2.4Ghz Radio Transmitter and ARX-100 Radio Receiver, housed in a protective waterproof box.
Harness the 6S LiPo Battery power and attack any terrain with a Speed Monster Truck that is equipped for the rough stuff, straight from the kit box! A Ready-to-Run specification that will smash previous limitations.
RTR Kraton Speed Truck
4-6 cell LiPo, charger and AA batteries
Length: 23.2 in (590mm)
Width: 18.5 in (470mm)
Height: 7.7 in (195mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (33mm)
Weight: 8.8lb (4kg)
- Green and Black in color
- Waterproof radio box
- 6S LiPo compatibility for extreme high speeds
- Adjustable servo saver
- Aluminum motor mount keeps the brushless motor running smooth and fast
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps for ease and security
- Race-proven roll bars, front and back, for professional race handling
- Turnbuckle-tunable suspension
- Aluminum servo horns for fast and responsive steering
- Assembled chassis
- Finished trimmed body
- ATX100 2.4GHz radio
- ARRMA brushless motor
- Waterproof 180A ESC with automatic setup
- ARRMA mounted high traction tires
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
I have this kraton ,is very good rc monster .
I have ran this for 2 weeks now and got to say that it has surprised me how much of a beating this thing has taken. I am new to hobby grade RC trucks but in learning to drive it I have had more than a few landings that I was sure had broken my new truck...Nope still good. I did manage to break the wing mount off after landing directly on it but no issues in stock and shipped out already. I run 6S and this thing is fast as all get out 40mph with stock pinion.