This is the Art-Tech Wing Tiger V2 RTF Airplane with a 4-Channel Radio included.
Art-Tech’s Wing Tiger is a 500 class EPO trainer featuring a module design which makes it durable, strong, and easy to repair. The included DAT-1000 brushless motor gives the Wing Tiger fierce driving power. The front landing gear turns slightly, allowing it to be more maneuverable on the ground for easy take off and the gliding line makes for less flying resistance.
- Full aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls, inverted flight, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins are possible
- Rudder helps steer plane on ground on its scale landing gear for easy take off
- Super tough, lightweight airframe
- Can Take Off From Ground or Hand Launched
- Huge Wing size, Excellent Flight Performance
- One of the Best Looking Planes in the market
- Easy to Fly, Easy to Control, Super stable for beginners
- Suitable for both beginners and experienced pilots
- 4 Channel Full Function Radio Controlled (Aileron,Elevator,Rudder,Throttle)
- Brushless High Torque motor
- Quick assembly - Ready to Fly in just minutes
- Shock Resistant Reinforced fuselage and Strong Wings
- Ground Take-Off can be performed easily
- Fabricated by accurate molds with high fidelity of real airplane
- Excellent stability and aerobatic capability
- Capable of Slow Speed Flying, Good for Beginners
- 10-15 minutes flight time on each charge
- Easy to Assemble (Everything is included and 90 percent assembled), but requires some assembly
- Art-Tech Wing Tiger V2 Airplane
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
I am a complete newbie to RC planes and this is my first. It was very simple to assemble. After 1 or 2 aborted take offs I got it in the air up to 100ft flying and oval around where I was standing. Its very easy to fly and very forgiving on rough landings which I have had more than a few. Going full throttle and pulling up seems to get it out of any unusual attitude you might find yourself in if your new to the controls. Plus replacement parts are cheap. Overall great trainer for a newcomer.