This is the Associated Monster GT 8.0 1/8 scale Glow Powered Monster Truck RTR. For superior muscle, check out the Team Associated Monster GT 8.0 RTR! Born for monster mayhem right out of the box, it features a .50 engine for insane power, an XP3G 2.4GHz 3-channel Radio System, and specially designed off-road tires with gargantuan grip, 4-shoe aluminum clutch, electric Pro-Start system, glow igniter, fuel bottle and much more!
Insane ground-pounding power will be unleashed when you start up the Team Associated Monster GT 8.0 RTR! Based on the original MGT design, with the addition of an AE 8.0cc engine, the Monster GT 8.0 RTR is Team Associated’s most powerful truck to date!
Reinforced to handle the massive power the 8.0cc engine delivers, the Team Associated Monster GT 8.0 RTR comes factory assembled with the XP3G 2.4GHz 3-channel Radio System, the Pro-Start engine starting system, a 2-speed automatic transmission with reverse, eight coil-over oil filled shocks, full precision ball bearings, specially designed Team Associated all-terrain tires, and a painted body.
The business end of the Monster GT is the AE 4.60 engine. Team Associated has equipped the big block with a pull start and a hex-shaft/drill start so there's always a way to start it. The engine produces enough power to move the Monster GT 8.0 RTR rather quickly; we’re talking wheelies on command!
The Team Associated Monster GT 8.0 RTR resides somewhere in the land between 1/8th scale and 1/6th scale and definitely lives up to Team Associated's code name: Bigger, Faster, Tougher.
Foam PreFilter Treatment
D-size cell for igniter
7.2v stick pack for ProStart
Charger for stick pack
AA Batteries, 12
Fuel, 15-30 percent only
- Team Associated 8.0cc (.50ci) engine for insane power
- The 2-speed automatic transmission with reverse has improved durability to handle the massive power
- New MGT 8.0 body and bumpers
- Super heavy-duty 4-shoe aluminum clutch
- Large 22mm metal wheel drive hexes
- Reinforced engine mounting plate
- Specially designed high-grip, off-road Team Associated tires
- New heavy-duty roll bar for better protection
- Improved carburetor design makes tuning easier and holds tune longer
- New heavy-duty brake disc and pad
- Wheelie bar with integrated roller makes pulling off the ultimate wheelie easy
- Pro-Start engine starting system, Glow Igniter and Fuel Bottle included!
- XP3G 2.4GHz 3-channel Radio System
Type: Off Road
Weight: 5900g - 13.5lbs
Internal Gear Ratio: 1st gear: 2.46, 2nd gear: 1.70
Review Summary (Based on 5 Reviews)
verry good truck so bad engine new in box ????crankshaft bearing seal leak carburator seal leak
Just got this truck from my son after he had it for a while & WOW is this truck ever BADASS!!!!!! Thought my HB Lightning was fun but this thing is insane!!!
Lots of power, very durable and just plain fun to use!This is definitely the truck to get and for all the competitors the truck to try and beat.
This truck has insane power sometimes hard to handle. Have also had some problems with screws backing out and a few parts breaking but I drive the truck really hard. great truck!!!
Had the truck for a couple weeks now and after dialing the sweet spot, not much will touch this thing. Had to use lock tight on the motor plate and a few other places to avoid loose screws but once that was done......wow!!!!