Associated gear differential features:
- Lightweight design: 21.3g with fluid.
- Internal gear set optimized to retain the best qualities in strength, mass, and fluid shear rate.
- High strength (and temperature) polymer construction keeps the mass and friction down and the durability up.
- Typical fluid range from 200cSt-800cSt (20wt-60wt) gives a large tuning window with adequate resolution to ensure maximum performance in any racing condition.
- Hard-anodized aluminum outdrives with dual O-ring seals for minimal mass and maximum sealing surface.
- Case and cover seal with a rubber gasket for easy rebuilding and an oil-tight seal every time.
- Associated TC6.1
- Associated TC6.2