This is the Associated LRP Vector X12 5.5 Turn Brushless Motor.
- Machined 7075-T6 aluminum can, short/light-weight design and maximum airflow
- Easy-solder Design
- Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance
- Revolutionary precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Adjustable timing in clearly defined, reproducible steps with new molded timing inserts for same result every time
- Dampening and optimized bearing size for vibration-free operation
- All new sintered 12.5 mm magnet size and grade, for best efficiency and midrange torque and new high-strength shaft.
- New Packed Stack with minimized core losses for lowest temperature and higher efficiency
The Associated Vector X-12 motor is constructed of two main parts and using only four screws, the Vector X-12's new design features allow you to access and replace the rotor, while still leaving the motor in the vehicle. Fully adjustable and replaceable, the Vector X-12's PreciSensor (TM) system allows precision sensor positioning for more power, torque, throttle response, and efficiency. Plus, the all new sintered 12.5mm size magnet and new strengthened shaft further optimize the motor's performance, efficiency, and mid-range torque.
One Associated LRP Vector X12 5.5 Turn Brushless Motor
Voltage Input: 4.8-7.4V
kV Power: 6,300