This is the Associated Limited Edition MGT 4.6 RTR with a Red, White, and Blue Flag Body. These limited edition red, white and blue beauties not only look great, they deliver the ground-pounding power and torque that you have come to expect from a Team Associated MGT!
At the heart of the Team Associated Limited Edition MGT 4.6 RTR beats the AE 4.60 engine which has increased displacement of 33 percent, enabling the MGT 4.6 RTR deliver more horsepower and stump-pulling torque! The rugged extruded aluminum chassis, oil filled shocks, and huge mounted all-terrain tires give the Team Associated MGT 4.6 RTR over 4 inches of ground clearance, letting you take that power over almost any obstacle. Now available for a limited time with a red, white, and blue flag body design!
The new Limited Edition MGT 4.6 RTR comes with Associated’s XP3G 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system that's factory installed for complete and total driving control. A full line of genuine Factory Team performance parts are available for the MGT 4.6 RTR to let you customize your truck to your specifications!
The Team Associated MGT 4.6 RTR is one of the finest "do-anything" monster trucks on the market today. The MGT 4.6 RTR is big and tough, and can handle any punishment you can dish out. Loads of power and speed, a reliable .28 engine, and two-speed transmission and monster-sized make the Team Associated Limited Edition MGT 4.6 RTR a sure-fire recipe for R/C bliss.
Associated Monster GT 4.60 with oil-filled shocks, .28 (4.6cc) engine foam air filter, painted lexan body, tires, foam inserts, wheels, 2.4GHz radio, 16 tooth clutch bell, 52 tooth spur gear, glow plug, and an illustrated instruction manual
Radio Batteries: 12 AA size
Glow Starter: 1.2 volt
Misc. Items: Fuel bottle, building and track equipment
Fuel: 2-cycle glow fuel with 15%-30% nitromethane, 14% lubricant
- Rugged extruded aluminum chassis
- All Metal CVA center driveshafts
- Heavy-duty high-torque steering servo
- Over 4 inches of ground clearance
- Adjustable toe-in, camber, and ride height
- Uses industry-standard size wheels
- Huge 6 5/8” diameter all-terrain tires
- Unique pivoting body mount system
- Three channel radio gear fully installed
- Three-Shoe High Performance Clutch
- XP3G 2.4GHz 3-channel Radio System
- Protective roll-bar/carrying handle
- Chrome-plated bumpers front and rear
- High-performance tuned racing pipe with single outlet diverts exhaust out the bottom of the truck
- Massive single-disc brake for positive, no-fade stopping power
- Sealed receiver box protects radio gear from dirt, dust and moisture. All radio gear is easily removable (with just four screws) for truck cleaning.
- AE 4.60 Engine with the unique MGT Dual-Start system: Convenient pull start or hex-shaft/drill start combined in one unit!
- Large-bore aluminum-bodied carburetor and two-stage foam element air filter
- Fan-type flywheel provides additional cooling.
- Two painted body styles to choose from.
Length: 22 inches (559mm)
Width: 17.25 inches (438mm)
Height: 10.75 inches (273mm)
Weight: 8 lbs (3620g) ready to run
Wheelbase: 14.5 inches (368mm) wheels on-center front-to-rear
Tread-Front: 14.1 inches (358mm)
Tread-Rear: 14.5 inches (368mm) wheels on-center side-to-side Front Track: 17.4 inches (441mm)
Rear Track: 17.6 inches (448mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Tires: 6.5 inches OD x 3.25 inches W (165mm x 82mm)
Length: 16 inches (406mm)
Width: 8.25 inches (209mm) at rear wheels widest point 8 inches (203mm) behind from wheels thinnest point
Height: 5.25 inches (133mm)