This is the Team Associated Limited Edition MGT 8.0 RTR with a red, white, and blue Flag Body. These limited edition red, white and blue beauties not only look good, they deliver the ground-pounding power and torque that you have come to expect from the Team Associated LE MGT 8.0 RTR!
Insane ground-pounding power will be unleashed when you start up the Team Associated LE MGT 8.0 RTR! Based on the original MGT design, with the addition of an AE 8.0cc engine, the MGT 8.0 RTR is Team Associated's most powerful truck to date!
- Chassis: Extruded aluminum
- Drive: Four wheel
- Drive Type: Shaft driven with CVA center drive shafts and large 22mm metal wheel drive hexes
- Radio: Associated XP-3D 3-channel digital pistol grip AM/FM/PPM 27mhz with 10-model memory, interchangeable RF module, electronic trim adjustments and high and low throttle end-point (ATV) adjustments, S2008MG metal gear steering servo and two S1903 servos for throttle/brake and shifting and 3 channel receiver
- Engine: Two stroke Associated AE 8.0cc (.50 cu in) with Pro-Start electric starter, aluminum bodied slide valve carburetor, two-stage foam air filter, reinforced mounting plate
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe with header
- Fuel Tank: Dual pickup for continuous fuel flow
- Clutch: Aluminum, four-shoe high-performance, 20 tooth clutch bell
- Transmission: Two-speed automatic with reverse
- Ball Bearings: Fully equipped
- Shocks: Eight oil-filled, composite body with coil-over spring
- Main Gear: 49 tooth,
- Gearbox: Sealed, front and rear
- Differentials: Planetary geared
- Brakes: Heavy duty single disk
- Tires: 6.75" (165mm) diameter, 3.5" (89mm) wide all-terrain treaded rubber
- Wheels: Chrome plated plastic 22mm hex size
- Body: Highly detailed painted pickup truck with red, white and blue American flag scheme
- Bumpers: Chrome plated front and rear
- Suspension: Four wheel independent A-arm type
- Ride Height: Adjustable
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Bell-crank
- Brake: Single disc
- Servo Saver: Included
Reinforced to handle the massive power the 8.0cc engine delivers, the Associated MGT 8.0 RTR comes factory assembled with the all new XP3D FM Computerized Digital Radio, the Pro-Start engine starting system, a 2-speed automatic transmission with reverse, eight coil-over oil filled shocks, full precision ball bearings, specially designed Team Associated all-terrain tires, and with a flag body design.
Radio Batteries: 12 AA size
Glow Starter Battery: 1 D Size
Misc. Items: Fuel bottle, building and track equipment
Fuel: 2-cycle glow fuel with 15-30 percent nitromethane, 14 percent lubricant.