This is the Team Associated Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR with a red, white, and blue Flag Body. These limited edition red, white and blue beauties not only look great, they deliver the ground-pounding power and torque that you have come to expect from a Team Associated MGT!
At the heart of the Team Associated Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR beats the AE 4.60 engine which has increased displacement of 33 percent, enabling the Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR deliver more horsepower and stump-pulling torque! The rugged extruded aluminum chassis, oil filled shocks, and huge mounted all-terrain tires give the Team Associated Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR over 4 inches of ground clearance, letting you take that power over almost any obstacle. Now available for a limited time with a red, white, and blue flag body design!
The new Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR comes with Team Associated’s XP3 radio system that is factory installed for complete and total driving control. A full line of genuine Factory Team performance parts are available for the Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR to let you customize your truck to your specifications!
The XP3 features many improvements in function and durability over the previous generation radio systems. This unique 3-channel AM transmitter is uniquely designed with the wheel at a 10-degree angle for a natural, comfortable driving feel. The XP3 features a thumb wheel adjustable steering dual-rate and four individual, easily-accessible controls for steering trim, throttle trim, and high and low throttle end-point (ATV) adjustments.
The Team Associated Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR is one of the finest "do-anything" monster trucks on the market today. The Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR is big and tough, and can handle any punishment you can dish out. Loads of power and speed, a reliable .28 engine, and two-speed transmission and monster-sized make the Team Associated Monster GT 4.60 SE RTR a sure-fire recipe for R/C bliss.
Foam PreFilter Treatment,#ASC7710
AA Batteries, 12
Fuel, 15-30 percent only
- Rugged extruded aluminum chassis
- All Metal CVA center driveshafts
- Heavy-duty high-torque steering servo
- Over 4 inches of ground clearance
- Adjustable toe-in, camber, and ride height
- Uses industry-standard size wheels
- Huge 6 5/8” diameter all-terrain tires
- Unique pivoting body mount system
- Three channel radio gear fully installed
- Three-Shoe High Performance Clutch
- Protective roll-bar/carrying handle
- Chrome-plated bumpers front and rear
- High-performance tuned racing pipe with single outlet diverts exhaust out the bottom of the truck
- Massive single-disc brake for positive, no-fade stopping power
- Sealed receiver box protects radio gear from dirt, dust and moisture. All radio gear is easily removable (with just four screws) for truck cleaning.
- AE 4.60 Engine with the unique MGT Dual-Start system: Convenient pull start or hex-shaft/drill start combined in one unit!
- Large-bore aluminum-bodied carburetor and two-stage foam element air filter
- Fan-type flywheel provides additional cooling.
- Two painted body styles to choose from.
- Quick access Frequency Crystal.
- On-Off Switch.
- Trigger adjustable for large or small hands.
- Steering Wheel angled 10 degrees.
- Reverse Switch.
- Recharge Jack (for use with rechargeable AA batteries, not included).
- Steering Dual-Rate.
- Throttle Trim.
- Steering Trim.
- Throttle ATV Low.
- Throttle ATV High.
- Battery Level Indicator.
Type: Off Road
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.31:1
Review Summary (Based on 2 Reviews)
Out of all of my nitros this is my favorite. Love that it has reverse and it also has two ways to start it.
i bought this truck in march, all i have broke on it were body post and a couple of bearing went out. If you have it tuned right i runs great. I really suggest this truck.