This is the Associated RC10B5 1/10 scale 2WD Electric Factory Team Buggy Kit.
- Narrow composite tub type chassis, fits ROAR approved 2S LiPo packs in saddle, short, and square configurations
- Rear wheel drive
- New transmission design has ball bearings, stronger gears, VTS slipper clutch
- 14 carbide ball type differential with lightweight outdrives
- B5 clear buggy body
- Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore hard anodized aluminum shocks, with 3mm shafts and updated O-rings for improved smoothness
- Front Suspension is made up of heavy duty steering and caster blocks, with insert system for easy caster and trailing axle adjustments, adjustable mount angle kick-up options of 25 and 30 degrees, heavy-duty lubricated ball cups, and optimized ball studs for maximum suspension travel without binding
- Steering is made up of full ball bearing with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackermann adjustments, Ackermann describes the effect of the inner front wheel turning faster that the outer front wheel during turns
- Plastic white dish wheels, front, 0.94" (24mm) wide, 2.4" (61mm) diameter, rear 1.5" (38mm) wide, 2.4" (61mm) diameter
- Adjustable caster/toe-in and camber
Since the release of the original RC10 in 1984, 1/10 scale 2WD off road has been Associated's signature racing class. The Associated RC10 buggy series has won eleven I.F.M.A.R. World Championships since the racing class began in 1985.
The Associated RC10B5 was built on a newly designed narrow tub chassis that keeps the mass balanced and centralized, improving overall performance and rough track handling. Factory Team parts like VTS slipper clutch and 12mm Big Bore threaded shocks come standard in the B5 Team Kit!
One Associated RC10B5 1/10 scale 2WD Electric Factory Team Buggy Kit, Body with Wing Decals, Wheels, Diff Lube, Shock Oil and an Instruction Manual
Radio: Two-channel with high-speed servo
Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
Tires: 1/10 scale buggy for 2.2" wheels
Pinion Gear: 48P, number of teeth to be determined by motor
Motor: 540 size for buggy applications (the DuraTrax Element 3900kV Brushless System (DTXC3122) is an ideal, affordable motor and ESC for this vehicle).
Battery: 7.4V 2S LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe (saddle, shorty, or square)
Battery Charger: To match selected battery
Building and track equipment