This is the Associated RC10TC6.2 1/10 scale 4WD Factory Team Kit.
- Optimized dual bellcrank ball bearing steering system with adjustable Ackermann and improved steering rates
- Narrow 2.25mm graphite laminate chassis provides optimized flex characteristics and minimizes possible dragging at maximum chassis roll angles
- Ball stud positions are optimized for fine adjustments of roll center and camber gain
- Spur gear and top plate have been lowered to allow for more chassis flex and increased traction in any condition
- VCS3 shock with hard anodized threaded shock bodies
- 22 precision ball bearings
- Updated bulkheads and arm mount system for precise suspension adjustments and consistent flex through the entire length of the chassis
- Floating servo mount fits most popular servo sizes and allows for a tweak free assembly with equal chassis flex in both directions
- Floating spur gear mount design allows for more flex through the rear of chassis to increase traction in all conditions
- Lightweight rear gear diff with hard anodized aluminum outdrives, and front spool with replaceable composite outdrives
- Titanium turnbuckles with ballcup eyelets for easy access to ball stud
- Cross-compatibility with all TC6.1 suspension components
- The RC10TC6.2 Factory Team kit builds on the very successful R.O.A.R. and B.R.C.A. national championship-winning TC6 platform and adds many performance-enhancing upgrades which take the chassis to the next level of performance.
New for the Associated TC6.2 is the updated top plate, bulkhead, and chassis configuration that allow flex to be optimized by disconnecting the d suspension mounting systems and rivetrain bulkheads. This new arrangement allows a predictable flex through the entire length of chassis, giving maximum grip on any track surface. At only 2.25mm thick and 88mm wide, the new TC6.2 carbon fiber chassis remains very narrow, resulting in reduced drag during the hardest cornering.
The TC6.2 retains the H.D.R.C. (High Definition Roll Control) system. Roll stiffness is adjusted and controlled by the two wires that mount into the sides of an aluminum center member and link to the suspension arms. The aluminum center member rolls on a bearing surface to provide ultra-precise movement and reduce friction.
The independent arm mount system features interchangeable pivot ball joints and toe inserts, allowing the racer to dial-in the suspension on an even more granular level. Optimized ballstud positions are connected with blue titanium turnbuckles and eyelet ball cups, adding up to an easier-to-tune platform with even more precise suspension adjustments than before.
The Associated TC6.2 incorporates a new floating servo mount that not only offers an increased area for mounting the ESC and receiver, but also improves steering control. The floating servo ties directly into a new dual bellcrank steering system with optimized Ackermann and steering speed.
Factory Team VCS3 shocks feature hard-anodized threaded bodies with bottom-loaded seals. The VCS3 shocks are super smooth, featuring TiN-coated shock shafts and an increased stroke, all adding up to improved traction.
The lightweight rear gear differential provides maximum adjustability, performance, and low maintenance, while the front spool features replaceable composite outdrives with the performance of low-friction CVA blades to allow for free axle movement.
Rounded out with 22 precision ball bearings, the Associated TC6.2 has what it takes to keep you out in front and ahead of the pack in today's highly competitive touring car races.
1/10 scale electric motor
1/10 scale electronic speed control
7.4V LiPo, 6.0V LiFe battery
Battery charger (suited for, and particular to, one of the batteries mentioned above)
2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
1/10 scale (190mm) polycarbonate touring car body
Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
1/10 scale rubber or foam touring car tires