This is the Associated RC8.2 RS RTR 4WD Nitro Buggy with an XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System and a Reedy .21VS pull start engine included.
The Associated RC8.2 Nitro Buggy has already proven itself a winner in numerous world class events like the Dirt Nitro Challenge, the 1/8 scale off road R.O.A.R. National Championship, and the Silver State Nitro Challenge. With the all new RC8.2RS RTR, you can have this extraordinarily high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run!
The RC8.2RS RTR comes fully loaded with the kind of performance features you’ve come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like a performance-tuned exhaust system, the powerful Reedy .21VS pull start engine, and XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System, to name a few.
The Associated RC8.2RS RTR is the best way to get into the 1/8 scale nitro buggy class, and it also has the benefit of having many Factory Team performance parts and upgrades already available!
One (1) D battery
Ten (10) AA batteries
RC car fuel: 20%-30% maximum nitro content
- XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Choice of two factory finished RC8 bodies color schemes
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering rack for reduced bump-steer
- Powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull start and Team Associated 2-chamber tuned exhaust
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit
Length: 470mm (18.5in)
Width: 305mm (12.01in)
Wheelbase: 323mm (12.72in)
Weight: 3570g (7.87lbs)