The Team Associated RC8.2e 4WD 1/8 Buggy Factory Team Kit has a long list of new performance parts, making for the best and lightest Associated EP 1/8 scale buggy to date. The Team Associated RC8.2e Buggy starts with the Factory Team +3mm 7075 hard anodized chassis. The new chassis and side-guards shed over half an ounce, along with adding 3mm of length to optimize weight distribution and overall handling.
- Factory Team blue aluminum sliding motor mount
- Factory Team 3mm lengthened 7075 hard-anodized chassis
- New suspension arms feature centerline shock mounts and optimized anti-roll bar position
- Factory Team 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized threaded shocks with 4mm titanium-nitride coated shafts
- Factory Team 5mm 7075 aluminum low-center-of-gravity shock towers with optimized geometry
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum suspension mounts
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum steering knuckles
- Factory Team 7075 aluminum axles and center drives
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum one-piece top plate
- Factory Team lightweight ring gears
- Factory Team lightweight diff outdrives
- Factory Team aluminum steering posts
- CVA boots on center and rear drive joints
- New low-center-of-gravity wing mount
- JConcepts Punisher Body and Illuzion wing included
- Molded composite radio tray
- Molded composite front and rear chassis braces
- Tough steel-alloy shock standoffs
- Factory Team 83mm "big" wheels included
- Caster blocks adjust 14, 16, or 18 degrees with molded inserts
- 3.5mm light CVA drivetrain with full ball bearings
- Factory Team shock and differential fluids included
The Associated RC8.2e Buggy Factory Team Kit also features the newly designed suspension arms with centerline shock mounts and an optimized anti-roll bar position. The new suspension arms were designed to work with the Factory Team 5mm 7075 aluminum low-center-of-gravity shock towers to improve and optimize the suspension geometry, making the Associated RC8.2e Buggy more plush and forgiving in rougher terrain.
The Associated RC8.2e Buggy Factory Team Kit includes the 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized threaded shocks with 4mm titanium-nitride coated shafts and revised shock boots, all to help increase traction and keep the rubber on the ground. The Associated RC8.2e Buggy Factory Team Kit also proves to be an exceptional value, including many Factory Team parts that were previously only available as separately purchased upgrades.
Take your electric-powered 1/8 scale buggy game to the next level with the new Associated RC8.2e Buggy Factory Team Kit, and drive what the winners drive!
2 channel radio/transmitter & Transmitter batteries
1/8 Scale Specific Speed Control, Motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer’s gearing recommendations for correct pinion size)
4S LiPo Battery
Plug Extension (depending on ESC)
High Torque Steering Servo
1/8th scale buggy tires & CA glue
Polycarbonate paint for body