This is the Associated RC8.2e RS 4WD 1/8 scale RTR. The Associated RC8.2e Race-Spec: Ready-To-Run Performance Redefined! The Associated RC8.2e is a proven winner after TQ'ing and winning the 2011 Sidewinder Nitro Explosion in the accomplished hands of Ryan Cavalieri. Now with the Associated RC8.2e RS RTR you can experience this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run!
The 1/8 scale RC8.2e RS 4WD RTR comes fully-loaded with performance features that you've come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the XP 2.4GHz radio system, waterproof XP SC1300-BL brushless electronic speed control, and powerful Reedy 2000kv brushless motor.
The Associated RC8.2e RS RTR is the best way to get into the 1/8 scale Buggy class, plus it also has the benefit of having many Factory Team parts available for you to take your 1/8 scale Buggy dreams as far as you want!
One Associated RC8.2E Factory Team Off-Road Buggy RTR with Brushless Motor, 2.4GHz Radio, ESC, Painted Body, Wrenches, Extra Servo Horns, Shock Spacers and an Instruction Manual
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
Battery: 3S-4S LiPo pack
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Building and track equipment
- Factory-finished RC8.2e buggy body, comes in either blue or red
- Enclosed receiver box
- High-torque S2008MG metal gear servo
- XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- High-traction knobby tires
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Waterproof brushless XP SC1300-BL ESC w/ Deans Ultra Plug (2S-4S LiPo compatible)
- Reedy 2000kV brushless motor
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
Internal Gear Ratio: 4.30:1
Note: Actual weight will vary depending on the battery used.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)