This is the Associated SC10.2 Factory Team Off-Road Race Truck Kit. With the levels of competition continuously increasing in the short
course arena, the genius minds behind the doors of Area 51 knew they would have
to push the limits of the SC10 to stay out in front, introducing the all new SC10.2 Factory Team Off-Road Race Truck Kit.
- VTS slipper (variable torque, multi-plate slipper with 3 drive surfaces) assembly featuring a high-resolution spring
- "Gull-wing" front suspension arms and updated shock towers optimized for 12mm Big Bore shocks
- CVA joints with pin retainer clips
- Factory Team carbon-fiber battery strap with locking thumb knobs
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team 12mm Big Bore hard anodized aluminum threaded shocks with TiN "Gold" 3mm shock shafts
- Factory Team 12mm blue aluminum front and rear clamping hexes with hex drive wheels
- Factory Team 7075-T6 blue aluminum 0 degree rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Updated front and rear body mounts
- Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles, blue aluminum hinge-pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts, rear ballast weight, and much more!
The all new Associated SC10.2 Factory Team Kit delivers the next and best level of short course performance that will continue to be proven a winner. Based on the incredibly successful 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion RC10T4, the all new SC10.2 shares many of the same Factory Team optional parts that result in faster lap times and improved durability. The VTS slipper clutch, Factory Team 12mm 'Big Bore' shocks, and 'Gull Wing' front suspension are just a few of the Associated SC10.2's features that make it stand above the rest of the pack!
One Associated SC10.2 Short Course Factory Team Kit, with Clear Body, Wheels, Shock Oil, Decals, Window Mask Sheet and Instructions
Radio: 2-channel with high torque steering servo
Motor: Brushless recommended
ESC: Compatible with selected motor
Pinion Gear: Compatible with selected motor
Tires: 1/10 scale short course
Paint, building and track equipment