This is the Team Associated 1/10 scale SC10 Race Truck KMC Wheels/RC10.COM version RTR.
With the Team Associated SC10 KMC Wheels/RC10.COM RTR, you can have world-class performance with true scale authenticity in a 1/10 scale ready-to-run electric truck! Team Associated is proud to bring to you the SC10 KMC Wheels/RC10.COM RTR, a 1/10 scale electric 2WD off road, authentic short course race-truck that is ready-to-run.
The SC10 KMC Wheels/RC10.COM comes ready-to-run with a factory finished short course race-truck body, short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all which have been designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off-road series around the country.
With the Associated SC10 KMC Wheels/RC10.COM RTR, world of high-performance 1/10 scale electric R/C has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! At first glance it's easy to see that the SC10 KMC Wheels/RC10.COM RTR is another champion by design!
Based on the 6-time ROAR Nationals-winning RC10T4, the engineers behind the doors in Area 51 made the Team Associated SC10 KMC Wheels/RC10.COM RTR both all show and all go!Note:
This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.Required to Complete:
Battery pack (6 cell)
Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
Eight (8) AA batteries for radio
- Built on the 6-time National Champion RC10T4 platform
- Authentic short course replica racing truck body
- Short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires with reinforced sidewalls
- Realistic bumpers front and rear for maximum durability
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- 14 rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for quick and easy suspension adjustments
- AE logo mud flaps
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox equipped with sealed gear differential
- Efficient dual-sided, externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Molded composite low-CG chassis
- Hinged battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Set-screw secured antenna tube
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank coplanar steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Blue aluminum shock bodies
- Steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- XP SC200 digital electronic forward/reverse speed controller with optional LiPo low voltage cutoff and optional reverse lockout
- Reedy 17-turn motor
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Width: 293mm (11.54in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight: 4.59 lbs (2080g)
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Note: This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
lots of fun. Even better than expected. Durable and fast. great first truck!