This is the Associated "Big Bore" Front Shock Kit for the Associated SC10 and RC10T4.1, 12mm.
The Associated "Big Bore" shocks are made of precision CNC machined, hard anodized aluminum and feature aluminum shock caps, threaded collars and seal caps. Developed by Associated's top drivers, these shocks provide a plush and consistent feel for the 1/10 scale off-road fleet of Associated vehicles.
- Springs sold separately
- For the Associated SC10 and RC10T4.1
- CNC machined, hard anodized aluminum
- 12mm two-hole piston (1.5mm, 1.6mm and 1.7mm)
- 12mm hard anodized "Big Bore" threaded shock body
- Factory Team blue anodized aluminum seal gland cap
- Includes mounting hardware and spacers
- Three spring cup heights (+0mm, +5mm, +9mm offset)
- Factory Team blue anodized aluminum shock collar
- Black hard-anodized aluminum shock cap with bleeder screw
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) 3mm shock shaft with stronger M3 threads
- Optimized seal gland fit for smooth and consistent performance
- Shock shaft hat bushing guide ensures concentric shock shaft alignment
Since their winning debut (in prototype form, nonetheless) at the 2012 Cactus Classic, the team has used them to win every major event in the US, including a dominating performance by Ryan Cavalieri at the ROAR 1/10 Off-Road Super Nationals in 2WD and 4WD Modified.