This is the Team Associated 1/18 scale RC18T2/B2 Team Truck/Buggy 4WD Kit - 2 choices, 1 kit! For those who are having difficulty deciding on whether to build a RC18T2 truck kit or RC18B2 buggy kit, Team Associates has great news! The Team Associated RC18T2/B2 Truck/Buggy Kit has the parts required to assemble either vehicle. If you change your mind later, just use the extra parts to create the other vehicle!Features:
- Buggy and Truck racing bodies with rear wing included
- Dish racing wheels with aggressive mini pin racing tires
- Molded composite chassis with sealed drive train
- Blue aluminum threaded shock bodies
- Durable gear differentials with a 2.0:1 ratio gearbox
- 2-belt drive system for ultimate durability capable of handling most brushless/LiPo combos
- Newly designed servo saver for optimal straight line tracking
- Hinged battery strap for quick battery changes
- Complete set of 15 precision steel ball bearings
- Vertical ball ends for easy roll center adjustments
- Steel turnbuckles with lengthened ball cups
- Blue aluminum ball studs
The Team Associated RC18T2/B2 Truck/Buggy Kit includes everything it takes to build either a buggy OR a truck! Converting back and forth is relatively easy with the swap of just a few parts. Not only is this an all-in-one kit, but the Team Associated RC18T2/B2 Truck/Buggy Kit is the second generation of the original RC18 vehicles with a few newly designed features and extras. The RC18T2/B2 Truck/Buggy Kit has proven to be strong, race ready, and unique with its Factory Team bling and versatility.
Assembly is required. Reedy motor, ESC, battery, XP servo, and receiver not included. Body and wing come clear and requires paint - paint not included. Glue for wheels and tires not included. Adult supervision required.Requires:
Radio: 2-channel with one servo and micro receiver
Transmitter Batteries: 8 AA
Motor: 370 size brushed or brushless
Battery: 6-cell AE size NiMH cells, side by-side configuration or LiPo battery
Spray or brush-on paint
Length: 9.9 inches (252mm)
Width: 7.2 inches (182mm)
Wheelbase: 6.5 inches (165mm)
Weight: 17.6oz (500g)
Gear Ratio: 2.0: 1
- Associated RC18 T2-RC18 B2
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
Awesome kit had a blast building it.
I don't know what to sa because I don't have it.
The order and shipping process was flawless. Also, the sale price was great.