This is the Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 EP 1/10 Scale 4WD Kit.
Axial’s SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 comes with a variety of upgrades, including a custom 2-door Jeep Wrangler Rock Racer Body with a dove-tailed rear section for maximum clearance, deleted rear fenders, trail modified smooth sides.
Under the hood, this crawling rig includes lower aluminum suspension links and aluminum steering links, a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper, Icon Vehicle Dynamics coil-over aluminum shocks, a dove-tail universal bolt-in cage and a roof mounted light bar (LED lights not included – sold separately). In other words, the SCX1- Wrangler is packed equipment that will get you through your backyard terrain or allow you to complete the grueling G6 Challenge stages.
Motor and electronics are not included, so you will need to choose a power plant and electronics, based on your driving style and needs.
- Officially licensed Jeep body comes clear, ready for your custom paint scheme
- Realistic scale details like two steering wheels (standard and a chain version), d-rings, light buckets and a full dove-tailed roll cage molded in tough nylon injected plastic for durability
- Battery tray for Standard Stick Pack and LiPo Packs Battery: 7.2v Stick Pack/2S LiPo Pack up to 47x150x28mm (W x L x D) in size.
- Realistic steel C-channel frame
- Slipper clutch Allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain
- Protective transmission cover
- Helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gears
- Transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity).
- Axles with proven durability
- 4-Link suspension is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist.
- WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts are a constant velocity joint design [CVJ] which allows for efficient, friction free movement
- Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels are molded from a blend of high quality nylon materials for strength and durability
- Maxxis Trepador tires molded in our R35 sticky compound which offers superior grip
- Threaded aluminum links machined from aluminum to reduce flex and provide precise control over the roughest terrain
- 5 Bucket light bar set give’s your vehicle cool scale looks and each light bucket can be outfitted with an LED light to help guide the way on those late night runs (NOTE: LED lights sold separately).
- Poison Spyder rock brawler bumper adds realism and functionality.
Wheelbase: 305mm (12")
Length: 460mm (18.1")
Width: 225mm (8.8")
Height: 230mm (9")
Ground Clearance: 68mm (2.7")
Weight (no electronics): 1.63kg (3.59lbs)
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
kit is not to hard to build just wish it had some upgrades was only lower links and steering that was metal but not a bad crawler