Warning: Last items in stock!
The ultimate level in detail you can now add the NVS light system which features controls for headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and right/left turn signals, as well as some extra auxiliary lighting.
* When going forward the headlights brighten, when the brakes are applied the brake lights will brighten
* Turn left or right and the blinkers will signal your turn.
* The main control box is a nice compact size measuring 47x32x23mm ~ 1.8x 1.25x0.9â (Width x Depth x Height).
* External on/off switch so you can mount it remotely to make it easier to reach.
* Separate on/off switch for auxiliary lighting mounted on main control box.
* Separate light connectors for up to 10 LED light strings.
* Additional/replacement LED light strings are available.
* Include the following LED light strings:
- (1) Double LED light string for headlights (White LED).
- (1) Double LED light string for brake lights (Red LED).
- (2) Double LED light strings for turn signals (Orange LED).
- (1) 5 LED light string for auxiliary lights (White LED).
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
No customer reviews for the moment.
1.The Overview states; "when the brakes are applied the brake lights will brighten". Does that mean the red tail lights are on full time?
2. What size are the various bulbs?
3. The power requirement suggest 4-9 batteries; does that mean the system does not plug into the ESC
1- Yes, the tail lights are on full time and when the brakes are used the lights will brighten.
2- Axial does not give us the sizes on the bulbs. You may have to get a hold of them.
3- You can do both. You can use the power from the receiver or have your own power source.
Will this work on my scx10 power wagon?
Yes, that will work on the axial scx10 power wagon.
Customers also purchasedâŚ