This is the Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 scale 4WD Rock Crawler Truck Kit.
- 4 wheel shaft driven with WB8 wild boar driveshafts and constant velocity joint design
- AX-3 2-channel 2.4GHz radio with high torque 132 oz/in AS-3 digital steering servo
- 27T brushed motor
- Oil filled dual rate with realistic looking non-functional coilover shock reservoir and plastic bodies
- Deadbolt style body with painted hood cowl, interior, scale helmet, decals and fuel cell
- Maxxis Trepador R35 tires with a sticky compound, 1.43" (36mm) wide, 4.6" (117mm) diameter
- 1.9" wide Walker Evans wheels, made of black nylon, 12mm hex
- Front Bumper is an officially licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler with functional D Rings, and mounting holes for LED lights (lights not included)
- Scale steel C-channel chassis with cross bracing for reinforcement and assembled with hex hardware
- One-piece sintered metal diff locker reduces slop in drive train by eliminating cross pin
- AE-5 LiPo compatible ESC with forward, reverse and drag brake function, waterproof and 3S LiPo compatible
- 48 pitch, 20 tooth pinion gear
- Transmission was designed to place motor weight as low as possible to maintain a low CG, adjustable ratio from 15:1 - 74:1, dual slipper clutch with 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications allows transmission to slip in hard binds
- 4-link optimized rear suspension to reduce axle steer and torque twist
Axial’s SCX10 platform is the proven chassis-of-choice for scale enthusiasts around the globe. Axial has taken the popular Deadbolt body from the AX10 chassis and placed it on the SCX10, giving it a new factory body choice and a cool scale appearance.
The Axial Deadbolt body with realistic driver figure, officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels, and officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires makes the SCX10 Deadbolt the go-to vehicle for realistic scale video action.
One Axial SCX10 Deadbolt 1/10 scale 4WD Rock Crawler Truck Kit with a AX-3 2-channel 2.4GHz Radio, AE-5 ESC, 27T Brushed Motor, Decals, and an Instruction Manual
Four AA Batteries for Transmitter (4)
Battery: 7.2V NiMH 6-cell stick pack or 7.4V 2S LiPo pack
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery