This is the Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon RTR with a 2-channl 2.4GHz radio included. Axial has joined forces with Jeep, the most recognized name in off-roading!
Axial and Jeep have designed and engineered the SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon to closely resemble its full-size counterpart in durability and looks. Officially licensed, true-to-scale components keep it real, and its super reliable drivetrain stands up to the most severe punishment.
The Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon just earned the coveted Jeep Trail Rated badge by traveling approximately 15 miles through the harsh Rubicon Trail, one of the most recognized off-road trails in the world.
One Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler RTR with a 2-channl 2.4GHz radio, ESC, 27T Motor, Instruction Manual, and a sheet of decals
Transmitter Batteries: Four AA size
Battery: 7.2V stick pack with Standard connector
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Officially licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler bumpers, Crusher Flares and swing out spare tire carrier
- Durable and efficient WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts
- Realistic steel C-channel chassis frame, tapered for more articulation and with cross bracing that improves rigidity and torsional stiffness
- Proven, durable, compact and low-CG transmission with protective cover
- Adjustable, oil-filled coil-over shocks with realistic looking shock reservoir
- 2.4GHz radio with 3-channel receiver and digital metal-gear servo
- Officially licensed Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body molded in 0.40-thick polycarbonate for strength and durability
- Ultra reliable and globally proven SCX10 axles
- Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires molded in a sticky R35 compound and mounted on two-tone Walker Evans Racing wheels
- Four wheel drive with heavy duty, sintered differential lockers front and rear
- Four-link rear suspension, optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist
- Powerful 27T 540/550 size motor; ESC with forward and reverse
Length: 21.24 in (540 mm)
Width: 9 in (229 mm)
Height: 9 in (229 mm)
Weight: 4.65 lb (2.1 kg)
Ground Clearance: 2.7 in (68 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3 in (313 mm)
Review Summary (Based on 10 Reviews)
Very happy with my purchase experience. Very easy to navigate your website, the ordering process was smooth, and the product arrived in a very timely fashion and in perfect shape. My son and I love the Jeep. I would definitely recommend your website to others, and we will definitely use RC Planet for future RC purchases. Thanks!
I bought this jeep and loved every minute of driving it.i got a Lipo 2S 6800mah battery and i can drive it easliy over 2 hours.here is a little video i made of my first test run.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1GA1-5Cdmw
this is not my first experience with remote controlled items but this is definately the best experience by all times!! thank you for giving me a great and positive experience!!!
Ordered it for my wife and she loves it.
this is an awesome looking truck, it preforms well. It does everything that I expected...What I really like is the detail in how it looks.
Received great communication from the sales team. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I look forward to making many more purchases in te near future
This truck is amazingly capable. It's also easy to modify and to improve, and is pretty tough to boot. Worth every penny
Read All 10 Reviews...