The Bachmann train captures all the energy and excitement of train travel with the Chattanooga. Named for the famous Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railroad, this 155-piece set includes all the miniature people, buildings, and structures you'll need to recreate the romance of the steam era.
One 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive with Tender
Four Freight Cars
Twelve Curved Tracks
Two Straight Tracks
One hundred fifty five Accessories
One Speed Controller
One Power Pack
Scale: HO 1:87
Layout: 47" x 38" oval
- A large oval layout of Snap-Fit E-Z Track including a plug-in terminal rerailer section.
- The smooth-running Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis 0-6-0 engine has an operating headlight and smoke unit.
- Accurately depicted coal tender, plug-door box car, open quad hopper, single-dome tank car and off-center caboose.
- Locomotive and cars equipped with E-Z Mate Knuckle Couplers.
- Accessorize with the 155 separate pieces: Signal Bridge, Suburban Station, Railroad & Street Signs, Figures, Telephone Poles
- Power pack and speed control with plug-in wiring, power indicator light and direction switch.
- Set up and operating instructions.
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
First, your site made it easy to compare products and your prices beat other sources.Our purchase arrived on time and our grandson loved the train. He's been running it since Christmas.