This is the Blade 200 SR X RTF Helicopter. With the Blade 200 SR X, advancing from a beginner heli to an intermediate flybarless heli has never been more seamles.
- Panic button recovery
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Engineered with SAFE technology
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—increased control authority with self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
- 6-channel transmitter with four AA batteries included
- Flight battery and charger included
The Blade 200 SR X is the first fixed pitch heli to utilize SAFE technology for an unparalleled flybarless heli experience. SAFE technology facilitates the learning process with beginner, intermediate and experienced flight mode options. Each flight mode uses a varying amount of advanced stability characteristics and bank limiting to assist pilots. Best of all, SAFE technology features a panic button that can automatically return the Blade 200 SR X to steady flight with the push of a button.
This durable heli is complimented by brushless main and tail motors that truly make the most of the included 800mAh 3S 30C LiPo flight battery and 3-Cell LiPo AC Powered balancing charger. Additionally, with the ready-to-fly (RTF) package, you’ll get a Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz transmitter- plus everything you need to get flying in little to no time.