This is the Blade 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Quadcopter, with a C-GO1 HD Camera included. Following Blade’s passion for innovating convenient ways to fly, they’ve taken the 350 QX to the next level. Introducing the 350 QX AP Combo RTF; a fully integrated aerial photography solution.
The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without the hassle of buying several components. Best of all, the Blade 350 QX AP Combo is backed by the best support in the industry, should you ever need it.
AP Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS/Altitude Hold. Damped, self-leveling for improved video quality.
Smart Mode: GPS/Altitude Hold, SAFE Circle feature and Stick Relativity
Stability Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS hold.
Return Home and Land: Returns the 350 QX to the home position and lands at the pilots command.
Please Note: Flying with GoPro WiFi turned on may cause this quad to crash.
Issue: Cameras that transmit live streaming video over 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (like the GoPro HERO3) operate on the same frequencies as most 2.4GHz RC systems, thus saturating the usable frequency band. This can result in severe interference with transmitter RF signals, the GPS system and the onboard compass, which could result in loss of control, property damage and/or personal injury.
What to Do: Do not fly the Blade 350 QX quadcopter with an onboard camera while using Wi-Fi streaming live video. Recording video with the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi signal turned off or using the supplied remote to control the camera is recommended.
Main Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
Gross Weight: 35.5 oz (1006 g)
Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Visual Compass Error Detection
- 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
- 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
- New RF chipset with external antenna
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
- Included AC/DC charging solution
- 5.8GHz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
- Improved GPS
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
- 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
- New DX4 Transmitter
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use
- White battery hatch for improved orientation