This is the Blade 350 QX Electric BNF Quadcopter.
Blade’s designers and engineers have taken their knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market with the release of the 350 QX Quadcopter. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro-compatible camera mount. With the 350 QX, experts and novices alike will get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly versions available.
Note: Designed for use with GOPRO products. Camera is pictured but NOT included.
Main Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
Gross Weight: 24 oz (680 g)
Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
Motor Size: Brushless, 1100Kv
Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- Smart Mode with GPS/altitude hold, stick relativity and the innovative SAFE circle
- Agility Mode for aerobatics and aggressive flying
- GoPro compatible anti-vibration camera mount included (camera not included)
- SAFE technology provides three flight modes with the flip of a switch
- Stability Mode with flight envelope protection and GPS hold
- Return Home function automatically lands at the home position
- Intelligent motor control automatically stops the propellers upon impact with an object
- Intuitive visual low-voltage alert system