This is the Blade 350 QX Quadcopter RTF with Firmware 2.0 included.
Blade’s designers and engineers have taken their knowledge of helicopter design to the aerial video market with the unleashing of the 350 QX Quadcopter. This highly capable quad features dynamic flight modes that give you stable video capture from an included GoPro-compatible camera mount (camera sold separately). With the Blade 350 QX, experts and novices alike can get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly models available upon release.
The 350 QX Quadcopter has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to give you only the best experience. This firmware update facilitates a new flight mode configuration as well as a refined starting procedure. Additionally, the firmware update improves GPS and compass performance during preflight and flight.
Please Note: If you wish to charge the included battery from an AC power source, you will need the optional power supply.
Please Note: Flying with GoPro WiFi turned on may cause this quad to crash.
Issue: Cameras that transmit live streaming video over 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (like the GoPro HERO3) operate on the same frequencies as most 2.4GHz RC systems, thus saturating the usable frequency band. This can result in severe interference with transmitter RF signals, the GPS system and the onboard compass, which could result in loss of control, property damage and/or personal injury.
What to Do: Do not fly the Blade 350 QX quadcopter with an onboard camera while using Wi-Fi streaming live video. Recording video with the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi signal turned off or using the supplied remote to control the camera is recommended.
Main Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
Gross Weight: 24 oz (680 g)
Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
Motor Size: Brushless, 1100Kv
Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- Smart Mode with GPS/altitude hold, stick relativity and the innovative SAFE circle
- Stability Mode with flight envelope protection and GPS hold
- Return Home function automatically lands at the home position
- Intelligent motor control automatically stops the propellers upon impact with an object
- Intuitive visual low-voltage alert system
- SAFE technology provides three flight modes with the flip of a switch
- AP Mode utilizing altitude and GPS lock with soft self-leveling for aerial photography
- Agility Mode for aerobatics and aggressive flying
- GoPro compatible anti-vibration camera mount included (camera not included)
- Ready-to-Fly out of the box with a Spektrum DX5E transmitter, 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery and DC charger