This is the Blade Nano CP X BNF Helicopter. Now you can funnel, flip, or roll in any room of your house with the incredible Blade Nano CP X Helicopter. At just 29 grams (barely over an ounce), this is the lightest flybarless CP heli in its class.
- Symmetrical 85mm main rotor blades
- Carbon fiber main shaft
- Includes two E-flite 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po batteries
- Includes two main blade sets: fast-flight main rotor blades (installed) and hi-performance main rotor blades (in box)
- AS3X Flybarless System
- 2.1-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos
- Sleek body with sharp Nano CP X graphics
- Includes DC Li-Po charger with AA batteries
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
At the center of this heli’s incredible abilities is the proven AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) Flybarless System that gives the Blade Nano CP X its perfect balance of stability and agility. It's unbelievably durable too, so you can fly aggressively without worrying about costly repairs.
Spektrum DX4e, DX5e, or any programmable DSM2 or DSMX transmitter.