This is the 1/5 scale, brushless electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, ready to run, off-road DuraTrax DX450 Motorcycle. With the DuraTrax DX450 Motorcycle, you can ride hard and fast wherever you feel like it- Up hills and flying over jumps or traveling on gravel and grass, dirt or pavement. You can scream down straight-aways and corner with confidence, even if you've never driven a cycle before.
A simple but effective gyroscope keeps the DuraTrax DX450 Motorcycle stable and rock-steady no matter who's behind the handlebars. And since the DX450 comes with a Tactic 2.4GHz radio system, you can choose to go off-road riding on your own - or go for in-your face motocross racing against a pack of competitors!
- Chassis: Modular black anodized aluminum
- Drive: Metal chain
- Motor: Brushless 3800kV
- Radio: Tactic TTX240 2.4GHz with TA324 3-channel receiver already linked to the transmitter
- ESC: DuraTrax 75A brushless compatible, works with NiCds NiMHs and
- LiPo batteries, includes a Dean's Ultra Plug connector
- Stability System: Metal flywheel gyro installed at rear wheel, weights places around rear axle rights motorcycle after turns and keeps it upright at low speeds
- Shocks: Front, Two long travel coil spring equipped
- Rear, Single high volume oil-filled
- Ball Bearings: Full set, 14 total
- Rider Figure: Painted, with helmet and boot detail
Includes: DuraTrax DX450 RTR Motorcycle, stand, motor, radio, ESC, rider figure and instruction manual
Battery: 7.2V NiCd/NiMH or 7.4V LiPo with a Deans Ultra Plug connector and at least 3000mAh rating
(During initial movement the rear wheel gyro spools up requiring extra current. Using a battery with a smaller mAh rating may cause the ESC to shut down because of the brief voltage drop at startup).
Charger: Compatible with selected battery
AA Batteries for TX: FUGP7300 x 2
The DX450 Motorcycle is available in the following colors: